POWER TOPPLER GAME NOTES
Power Toppler is a remake of popular classic called Tower Toppler (aka Nebulus). Objective of game is to reach the top door of the tower to unlock access to next one. Creatures guarding towers try to make sure your character cannot make it in time, pushing it over the edge. Some of them can be shot or frozen for a while, but most of them you simply have to avoid.
- 16 original towers;
- Intuitive, easy to master touch screen navigation;
- Any unlocked tower can be played later as many times as you want;
- Sound effects;
- Game Help;
Power Toppler is compatible with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. It cannot be played on your computer, nor is it compatible with other iPod models.
POWER TOPPLER GAME REVIEWS:
"While this is a retro title, it holds up very well today and should appeal to many gamers who enjoy a simple, unique platform experience..."
"This game is a real surprise and delight for the fans who had played it in the days of Amstrad and Amiga."
- Application iPhone
"...this is an addictive game with a high level of difficulty, but the great controls gives you tools to beat it."
- iPhone Games Network
"Power Toppler is a great, strategy game with unique game play and controls."
- App Chatter
POWER TOPPLER GAME TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Power Toppler is all about time. Even though you have to bit the clock, it is more important to pause at the right time in order to get farther.
- Use doors to avoid star. It cannot hit you when you are inside the tower.
- As you climb up, creatures below you will eventually disappear. Sometimes you can just ride the elevator up in order to get them out of the way.
- Some elevators have three positions instead of two - bottom, middle and top.
- Don't rush to shoot barriers - they might help you to get farther.
- If you need to jump from elevator platform parked in front of the door, step to the very edge of platform, then jump.
- Sometimes being hit by creature is actually a good thing - it might help you get farther.